P.O. Box 6688
Portland, OR 97228
SUBMIT YOUR POETRY
- We hand out a shiny, new electronic piece each Monday! The next one could be yours!
- Send us your submissions whenever you want (year-round).
- If your poem has been published elsewhere, congratulations... we don't want it.
- Simultaneous submissions are quite alright... especially since our backlog to read is so long.
- Paste your poems in the body of an email or send via snail mail.
- Send up to three poems per submission. Once you hear back, please submit more!
- Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
- Name (and pen-name, if applicable)
- Physical address
- The title & author, or a link, for the original poem (if yours is a parody)
- If any particular formatting is required, you should send along a PDF as well
- If you prepare a cover letter, we will almost certainly read it
- Sorry, better luck next time
- Perhaps humor isn't your shtick... try another fine journal from the masses
- We extract non-exclusive electronic rights from your poem. This means:
- We get first shot at publishing it
- It will become an electronic monster to roam through unsuspecting CPUs
- All other rights are yours to keep
- If you wind up reprinting it, we ask that you remember its history with us (except for the drunken phone calls, that time when we tried to serenade you and wound up yelling at the mariachi band, and well... you get the idea)
And while you're at it, consider sending something to our friends at Wergle Flomp!